A downloadable game for Windows
Maze Raiders is a fun and frantic hot-seat two-player game. Run around in mazes and collect the most gold, and shoot to steal each other's coins.
Mote: You need to sit two persons by the same computer to play it - there's no single player mode and no network support.
Beat your friends and have fun! :D
- Shoot your opponent and have him lose 15 of his coins, which you can then collect.
- There are gates that connect the left and the right side of the level, and the top and the bottom.
- Run through the gates and use them as shortcuts, or shoot through them to take your opponent by surprise!
- A new random procedurally generated maze every time you play
- Two different scenarios - jungle and pyramid!
- When all coins are collected a countdown begins. You still have 60 seconds to change the situation!
- During the countdown the player with fewer coins run faster then the other, so there's no escape!
|Miscellaneous||Anne Ivalu Guldager|
|Miscellaneous||Archana (Jana) Vinayagamoorthy|
|Mainly Programmer||Rune Skovbo Johansen|
|Mainly 3D Artist||Kasper Raahauge Carset|
Maze Raiders was made in 2004 as an exam project for a class in using computer tools at the University of Aarhus.
Download and unzip, then play MazeRaiders.exe.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.